Table of Contents
Pak Army Medical Cadet Jobs 2022 Online Registration
Pak Army Medical Cadet Jobs 2022 through Online registration has been started through the official website of the Pakistan Army. Interested candidates from all over Pakistan may apply online.
- FSc (Pre Medical) with minimum 70% marks or ‘A’ level passed in Biology, Physics and Chemistry with minimum grade C.
- Candidates who have passed FSc Part-1 Examination with minimum 70% marks and appeared/are appearing in FSC Part-2/ Final Examination can apply on “Hope Certificates” by the Head of the institutions. Such candidates must deposit an attested copy of FSC Part-2 Certificate/ Mark Sheets to PA Directorate (PA-3C) General Headquarters (GHQ) Rwp within 5 days of announcement of result; otherwise their selection will not be processed further.
- 17-21 years (relax able for three months both in upper and lower age limit).
- 5 ft 4 in (162.4 cm)
- Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit Baltistan.
اگرآپکو روزنہ فری میں جابزکی وٹس ایپ الرٹ چاہیے تو گروپ جوائن کریں۔ نیچھے گروپ جوائن کریں۔
How to Apply for Pak Army Medical Cadet Jobs 2022? آپلائی کرنے کا طریقہ
- Candidates can forward applications online via To send an online application – Click Here.
- Date and time of test shall be intimated on individual’s email address.
- Date once given will not be changed.
- Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip.
- Candidates will also bring along documents (mentioned in advertisement) and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test.
- Candidates must attain working knowledge of computer.
- The closing date of availability of the Online Application Form is 15 July 2022.
Note: If you don’t see registration page by visiting above link then kindly copy this link (www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk) and open in new Tab. Thanks
1. Preliminary Tests:
- Preliminary tests will be held from 19 July to 27 July 2022.
- The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration/ allotment of roll no along with necessary documents and prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities.
- The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
2. Important Points:
- Candidates who apply for admission as Medical Cadet (for Army only) in
- Army Medical College, Rawalpindi
- CMH Lahore Medical College
- Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences
- CMH Multan Institute of Medical Sciences
- Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences
- CMH Bahawalpur Institute of Medical Sciences
- CMH Kharian Medical College
shall be mandatory to have passed the current MDCAT (National Medical & Dental College Admission Test) examination by Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) scoring 65% marks are eligible.
- Candidate must mention the name of college for which applying out of above mentioned institutions at the top of Application form (Page 1). Candidate can also opt for Colleges priority wise.
- During the registration on internet, the candidate must specify this choice for colleges carefully.
- A candidate selected at merit for one institution shall not be changed.
- Candidate selected for MBBS in any of said medical colleges if not appeared/ registered in their respective regional exams shall stand ineligible.
- Written test will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry. The candidate declared successful in written test will under physical/ medical tests at AS&RCs.
3. Physical Tests:
- 1.6 Km run – 08 minutes
- Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit Ups – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Pull Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7′.4′′ × 7′.4′′ and 4′ deep
4. Preliminary Selection:
- The candidates will undergo initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
5. Further Selection Procedure:
- Shortlisted candidates will received notice for intelligence/ personality test and interviews by the General Headquarters (GHQ) selection board at Army Medical College, Rawalpindi through website as well as call up letter.
- Medical Examination of recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs.
- Final selection will be made at General Headquarters (GHQ) on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
6. Academic Discipline:
- MBBS: 5 years study at Army Medical Colleges Rawalpindi, Lahore, Quetta, Karachi, Bahawalpur, Kharian & Multan.
- BDS: 4 years study at Army Medical College Rawalpindi.
- Priority of Discipline: 22×weeks basic training (BMT) at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul after completion of final professional examination.
7. Documents Required at AS&RCs:
Candidates will deposit following documents at the time of registration/ at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) :
- 1×Attested photocopy of Matric certificate. In case of ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ Level, submission of equivalence certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
- 1×Attested photocopies of computerized CNIC or Form ‘B’ issued by NADRA.
- 1×Attested photocopies of FSC Part-1 (Pre-Medical) details marks certificate and “Hope” certificate from Principal of college that the candidate will get minimum 70% marks in FSC Part-2 Examination.
- Attested passport size photographs must be pasted on application form.
- Candidates who have already cleared FSC Part-2 (Pre Medical) will produce 1×attested photocopies of Detail Marks Sheets (DMC).
- Candidates will deposit crossed postal order of Rs.100/- in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ) Rawalpindi. Pay Order / Bank Draft will not be accepted.
- Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bod to serve the Army for minimum period of 13 years. The applicability of bond will commence on completion MBBS degree course at respective Medical College.
pak army medical cadet jobs 2022 online apply
pak army medical cadet jobs 2022 advertisement
pak army medical cadet jobs 2022 online registration
pak army medical cadet jobs 2022 result
pak army medical cadet jobs 2022