MOHR Jobs 2023 Ministry of Human Rights
MOHR Jobs 2023: Information about the Ministry of Human Rights (MOHR) Jobs 2023 can be found here. We obtained a job notification from the MOHR, which is part of the Government of Pakistan, through a daily newspaper.
MOHR Jobs 2023 Details:
|Jobs Location||All Pakistan|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
Vacancies List: آسامیوں کے نام
- Deputy Director – ICT
- Assistant Director – Legal & Dev
- Naib Qasid
- Matric (Science/Arts)
- Intermediate (FA/FSC/DAE)
ثواب کے نیت سے اپنے دوستوں کے ساتھ لازمی شئیر کریں۔
اگرآپکو روزنہ فری میں جابزکی وٹس ایپ الرٹ چاہیے تو گروپ جوائن کریں۔ نیچھے گروپ جوائن کریں۔
How to Apply for MOHR Jobs 2023? آپلائی کرنے کا طریقہ
- Visit the National Job Portal website: Go to the National Job Portal website by typing “https://njp.gov.pk/” in your web browser’s address bar.
- Create a profile: If you are a new user, create a profile on the National Job Portal website by clicking on the “Register” button. Fill in your personal and contact details, as well as your educational and professional qualifications.
- Search for jobs: Once you have created a profile, you can search for jobs by clicking on the “MOHR or Ministry of Human Rights” tab on the homepage. Use the filters to refine your search by location, industry, job type, and other criteria.
- Apply for jobs: After finding a job that matches your skills and interests, click on the “Apply” button. Upload your resume and cover letter, and answer any questions that the employer may have.
- Track your applications: You can track your job applications by logging in to your National Job Portal account and going to the “My Applications” section. You will be notified via email or SMS if you are shortlisted for an interview.
- Note: Keep in mind that the application process may vary depending on the employer’s requirements. Some employers may require you to submit your application via email or their own website. So, make sure to read the job posting carefully before applying.
- Applications that are incomplete or received late will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
- TA/DA will not be permitted for the test/interview.
- The closing date of availability for this job is June 04, 2023.