MES Jobs 2023 Military Engineering Services
MES Jobs 2023: Here, you will read the information on Military Engineering Services. We received MES Jobs 2023 job notifications from the Daily Jang and Daily Aaj newspapers.
MES Jobs 2023 army engineer Services MES has obtained approved vacancies for the new Charge Hand, Switch Board Attendants, Air Conditioner/Refrigerator Mechanics, Oil Engine Drivers, Linemen, Electricians, Meter Readers, Painters, Pipe Fitters/Plumbers, Motor Pump Attendants, Labourers, and Sanitary Workers.
MES Jobs 2023 Eligibility and requirements Details
Vacancies List: آسامیوں کے نام
- Charge Hand
- Switch Board Attendants
- Air Conditioner/Refrigerator Mechanics
- Oil Engine-Drivers
- Meter Readers
- Pipe Fitters/Plumbers
- Motor Pump Attendants
- Sanitary Workers
- Matric (Science/Arts)
- Intermediate (FA/FSC/DAE)
- 18-30 years + Relaxation
- Sindh (Rural), Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, AJK=3 years
- Disabled Person=10 years
- Widow, son or daughter of deceased civil servant=5 years
- Retired Army Personnel (Maximum Age=45 years on date of retirement)=15 years
- Candidates already in Service or those having two years contract (Maximum Age=55 years)=10 years
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Communities, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit Baltistan=3 years
- ✈️Air Blue Jobs 2023✈️ for Male & Female
- 💚MOHR Jobs 2023💚 Ministry of Human Rights
- NESPAK Jobs 2023 National Engineering Services Pakistan
- 💚Latest Govt Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023💚
- [1000+Vacancies] Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Screening Test / Skill Test
Screening Tests for BPS-6 and BPS-7 will be held in the following cities.
- Pano Aqil
اگرآپکو روزنہ فری میں جابزکی وٹس ایپ الرٹ چاہیے تو گروپ جوائن کریں۔ نیچھے گروپ جوائن کریں۔
How to Apply for Military Engineering Service Jobs 2023 details:
- Step 01: Visit the official website of the Pakistan Military Engineering Service at www.mes.gov.pk Or the Link Given Below: Click Here For Online Apply
- Job Advertisement
- Guidelines for Applying Online
- Apply Online
- Print Challan Form Retrieve Roll No.
- Check Application Status
- Step 02: You will be directed to a page where you can click on the “Apply Online” tab on MES job portal. There are some other options also available like job advertisement, guidelines for applying, print challan form, retrieve Roll Number and Check application status tabs. You can click on any one of the above to complete these Steps.
- Step 03: Once you have selected Online Apply, you will be directed to a page where a green tab of “start” is present you have to click on it. After this step, you will be directed to the page where you can fill out an online registration form in a few steps.
- Step 04: In the first Step Enter your personal details, including your name, CNIC, Domicile, District, and Religion.
- Step 05: In the 2nd step of registration enter your date of birth and Post applied for and some other options.
- Step 06: In the 3rd step of registration you have to enter your name, Father name, mailing address, permanent address and upload your recent photograph. enter your test centre and cell number.
- Step 07: In the 4th step enter your qualifications along with experience and Technical course details etc.
- Step 08: In the last step you will be asked to confirm all details you have provided .
- Confirm it by clicking submit.
- After the final submission, you will be directed to the final page where the Roll number will appear.
- Note down your roll number.
- The next step will be to click on the link to print your challan form.
- After printing the challan form submit your exam fee of Rs. 300 or 400 to the respective bank.
- Do not send challan form or any other documents to MES
- Candidates will have to produce following documents in original and attested photocopies at the time of interview:-
- a. 3 x Latest passport size photographs.
- b. Attested photocopy of educational qualification.
- c. Attested copy of CNIC
- d. Domicile duly verified from concerned district.
- e. Experience Certificates (if applicable).
- f. Attested copy discharge certificate DASB (for candidate himself from Army) / svc cert / NOC from concerned office (for serving candidates in MES / other Govt department).
- e. Declaration on oath from Non-Muslim candidate duly verified from Magistrate Grade-l.
- Incomplete Application
- Applications incomplete or received late will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
- TA/DA will not be permitted for the test/interview.
- Last Date To Apply
- The deadline for submitting the application is March 05, 2023.
Apply to start
ثواب کے نیت سے اپنے دوستوں کے ساتھ لازمی شئیر کریں۔