Table of Contents
US Embassy Jobs 2023 Apply Online
US Embassy Jobs 2023: Here, you will read the information on U.S. Embassy and Consulates. We received a US Embassy job notification from the Daily Aaj and Jang newspapers.
The U.S. Mission in Pakistan seeks competitive candidates for Vacant Positions by offering attractive salary packages. Unemployed individuals interested in employment with U.S. Mission in Pakistan can get complete information on this page.
US Embassy Jobs 2023 Details:
|Jobs Location||All Pakistan|
|Job Type||US Embassy Jobs|
Vacancies List: آسامیوں کے نام
- Water Treatment Plant Operations
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Political Assistant
- Political Specialist
- Public Engagement Assistant
- Matric (Science/Arts)
- Intermediate (FA/FSC/DAE)
اگرآپکو روزنہ فری میں جابزکی وٹس ایپ الرٹ چاہیے تو گروپ جوائن کریں۔ نیچھے گروپ جوائن کریں۔
How to Apply for US Embassy Jobs 2023? آپلائی کرنے کا طریقہ
- Candidates online via To send an online application – Click Here.
- Job Applicant User Guide (PDF 1.5 MB)
- PowerPoint – How to create an account in ERA (Power Point 12 MB)
- ERA – Application Video Guide
- Please click on ERA – Application Video Guide
- Click on Icon for Settings (bottom right of the video)
- Select Subtitles to search for Urdu Language and click on it
- All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Local Security Certification or Public Trust clearance.
- Please upload the required documents with your application as follows:
- Educational Documents: Include academic degree/transcript/diploma/detailed mark sheet/school leaving certificate and/or any other related document as a single attachment using tab “Other Document”
- Experience Documents: Include professional and job related experience certificates/letters of all previous work experiences and any proof (last drawn salary slip/appointment letter etc.) of current employment as a single attachment using tab “Other Document 2”.
- Trade School Course/Diploma/License: Professional license from Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) as registered engineer/professional engineer/diploma certificate, if required in the vacancy announcement.
- Work/Residency Permit: Required, in-case you are not the citizen of host country.
- Eligible Family Member Applicants:
- Copy of Sponsor’s Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent)
- Passport copy
- DD-214 – Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
- SF-50 (if applicable)
- Applications that are incomplete or received late will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
- TA/DA will not be permitted for the test/interview.
- The closing date of availability for this job is August 27, 2023.
ثواب کے نیت سے اپنے دوستوں کے ساتھ لازمی شئیر کریں۔