Teacher Jobs in Kuwait 2022 Apply Online Urgently Required Teaching Staff for Kuwait
Teacher Jobs in Kuwait 2022: Kuwait has announced new employment opportunities for Pakistani Nationals in Kuwait in Education Department. Urgently Required Teaching Staff for Kuwait We described this recruitment here, as Kuwait Teacher Jobs 2022 for Pakistanis.
Vacancies List: آسامیوں کے نام
- Montessori Teachers
- Secondary Teachers
- English Teachers
- Mathematics Teachers
- Physics Teachers
- Chemistry Teachers
- Biology Teachers
- These posts require at least Bachelor’s Degree Holder (4 Years) or a Master’s Degree holder (2 Years) (2nd Division) in the same subject.
- 5-7 years of teaching experience in reputed English medium affiliated with BISE institutes and taught Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary levels.
- It will be an added asset if the candidate is qualified in Montessori techniques and has experience working as a Section Head Coordinator.
- Senior teachers must have at least 10 years of teaching experience in the same subject.
Terms & Conditions:
- The following terms & conditions will be observed in the individual employment agreement:
- Basic Salary KD 250-284/– for Kindergarten, Junior & Senior according to the Ministry of Private Education, Kuwait.
- The package includes end-of-service benefits (indemnity as per the labor laws of Kuwait), paid 03-month Summer Vacation Pay.
- Visa Stamping Fee with be paid by the candidate.
- The age limit: 25-40 Years.
- Period of contract: Minimum 01 Year and will be extended subsequently on performance.
- The candidate must be a regular student of a university and no private student.
- The preference should be given to candidates from Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, and surrounding Universities.
اگرآپکو روزنہ فری میں جابزکی وٹس ایپ الرٹ چاہیے تو گروپ جوائن کریں۔ نیچھے گروپ جوائن کریں۔
How to Apply for Teacher Jobs in Kuwait 2022? آپلائی کرنے کا طریقہ
- Candidates can forward applications online via To send an online application – Click Here.
- Applicants must download the Challan Form and deposit the Application Processing Fee Rs. 500/- for each post, otherwise, applications shall not be considered.
- Interested candidates may register & apply Online through OEC Website https://oec.gov.pk/, and regarding technical support for Apply Online, please contact OEC-HELPDESK-Team on below mentioned phone numbers/email ID;
- OEC Head Office Islamabad: 051-9253254 & 051-9253247 (for OTP SMS issues during *registration),
- OEC Regional Office Lahore: 042-99332953 & 042-99332955,
- OEC Regional Office Karachi: 021-99203474 & 021- 99206392,
- OEC Regional Office Peshawar: 091-9225473,
- OEC Regional Office Quetta: 081-9211651,
- HELPDESK Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guideline YouTube Video link for How to Apply: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iWpSAnAInk&t=123s
- OEC’s Online Job Portal Registration Link: https://jobs.oec.gov.pk/register
- The applicant will submit/attach the deposited Bank Challan amounting to Rs. 500/– (against each position) and the “Challan Form” can be downloaded from https://oec.gov.pk/Assets/file/Challan_Form_500.pdf
- a) Option #1: Visit any HBL Branch and submit the bank challan in Account No.0112-79010447-03.
- b) Option#2: Pay online in HBL (Islamabad) Account No. 0112-79010447-03.
- c) Option #3: Pay online from outside Pakistan HBL IBN # PK84 HABB 0001127901044703
- The closing date of availability of the Online Application Form is 20 October 2022.
ثواب کے نیت سے اپنے دوستوں کے ساتھ لازمی شئیر کریں۔
teacher jobs in kuwait 2022
english teacher jobs in kuwait 2022
how much does a teacher make in kuwait
how much do teachers in kuwait make
salary of kuwait teacher