SMBBIT Jobs 2023 Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Institute of Trauma
SMBBIT Jobs 2023: Here, you will read the information on Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Institute of Trauma. The SMBB Institute of Trauma career notice you can visit the provided link and apply for any positions that interest you.
SMBBIT Jobs 2023 Details:
|Jobs Location||Karachi, Sindh|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
Vacancies List: آسامیوں کے نام
- Emergency Physician, Jr Consultant Radiology, Deputy Manager OT & CSSD, Assistant Manager, Cath Lab Technician, Senior Dietician, Resident Medical Officer, Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Senior Manager, Manager Pharmacy & Store, Front End Developer, Junior Software Engineer, Staff Nurse, Internal Auditor, Senior Eye OT Technician, Perfusion Technologist, Pharmacist, Hardware Technician, Office Attendant, Laundry Supervisor, Senior Biomedical Technician, Biomedical Technician, Computer Operator cum Receptionist, and Tailor.
- Intermediate (FA/FSC/DAE)
- MBBS, B.Tech, FCPS, Pharm D, Nursing Diploma, MBA, Relevant Diploma, BE, CA, BS, ACCA
ثواب کے نیت سے اپنے دوستوں کے ساتھ لازمی شئیر کریں۔
اگرآپکو روزنہ فری میں جابزکی وٹس ایپ الرٹ چاہیے تو گروپ جوائن کریں۔ نیچھے گروپ جوائن کریں۔
How to Apply for SMBBIT Jobs 2023? آپلائی کرنے کا طریقہ
- Visit the SMBBIT website: Go to the SMBBIT website by typing “https://www.smbb.org.pk/” in your web browser’s address bar.
- Explore available jobs: Click on the “Careers” tab on the homepage to view the current job openings at SMBBIT. You can browse through the available positions and their requirements.
- Create a profile: If you find a suitable job opening, click on the “Apply Now” button. You will be directed to a new page where you will need to create an account by providing your personal and professional information.
- Submit an application: After creating a profile, you can apply for the job by filling out the online application form. You may need to upload your resume, cover letter, and other supporting documents, depending on the job requirements.
- Follow up on your application: Once you have submitted your application, you can track its status by logging in to your SMBBIT careers profile. If you are shortlisted for an interview, you will be contacted by the SMBBIT HR department.
- Note: The application process may vary depending on the job requirements, so make sure to read the job posting carefully before applying.
- Applications that are incomplete or received late will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
- TA/DA will not be permitted for the test/interview.
- The closing date of availability for this job is April 05, 2023.