(2500+Vacancies) School Leaders Jobs 2022 Apply Online
(2500+Vacancies) School Leaders Jobs 2022 Apply Online announced the latest jobs in Dawn Newspaper. The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions.
No. of Posts:
- Bachelor, Master
- 💥NUTECH Jobs 2023💥 National University of Technology
- 💙Quaid E Azam Divisional Public School and College Jobs 2023💙
- 👉PRMSC Jobs 2023👈 Punjab Rural Municipal Services Company
- 🌷KKKUK Jobs 2023🌷 Khushal Khan Khattak University Karak
- [800+Vacancy] ✏️HBL Cashier Jobs 2023✏️ Fresh Male & Female
The concerned department (2500+Vacancies) School Leaders Jobs 2022 Apply Online is inviting applications from qualified educationists for the recruitment of School Leaders (BPS-16). A total of 1500 positions are opening for School Leaders including 1495 posts for Male and 1005 for Female applicants.
List of opened vacancies (2500+Vacancies) School Leaders Jobs 2022 Apply Online as per District Quota for Abbottabad, Bannu, Battagram, Buner, Charsadda, Dera Ismail Khan, Hangu, Haripur, Karak, Kohat, Kohistan Upper, Kohistan Lower, Kolai Palas, Lakki Marwat, Chitral Upper, Chitral Lower, Dir Upper, Dir Lower, Malakand, Mansehra, Mardan, Nowshera, Peshawar, Shangla, Swabi, Swat, Tank, and Torghar is available in the career notice.
Desired individuals who want to get selected against these positions should have at least 2nd Class 4 Years Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree. The age limit for School Leaders Jobs is 18 to 32 Years. Desired applicants may also get the selection criteria from the advertisement.
|School Leaders (BPS-16).||2nd Class Master’s Degree Or 4 Years Bachelor’s||2500|
- Visiting Staff Jobs 2023 || Education Checker Jobs 2023
- SPSC Jobs 2023 Sindh Public Service Commission
- Punjab School Education Department Jobs 2022 Apply Now
- GCUF Jobs 2022 Govt College University Faisalabad Jobs
- NTS Teachers Jobs 2022 || Latest Educators Jobs 2022 Via NTS || Download Application Form
The Department of Primary and Secondary Education is the largest of all the departments in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It has more than 1,68,000 employees, which is about 55% of the total employees of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. 3.9 million students are studying in more than 28,000 government institutions with more than 119,000 Teachers.
Applications are invited from both male/female applicants for these Elementary and Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs 2022. The appointment will be on a three-year contract basis. Minority and disabled quotas will be taken into account.
- Prosecution Department Jobs 2023 Apply Now
- [8000+Vacancies] ETEA Jobs 2023 – Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency
- Forest KPK Jobs 2023 (New Jobs 2023)
- Urban Mobility Company Jobs 2022
- [145+Vacancy] Excise Taxation and Anti Narcotics Jobs 2022
How To Apply School Leaders Jobs 2022 Apply Online:
- The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for each position can be found Apply Online Link Or can be obtained at the address given below.
- The Elementary & Secondary Education Department invites qualified individual consultants to express their interest in providing the aforementioned services.
- Interested individual consultants must provide:
- A letter of Expression of Interest, providing information demonstrating the ability, skills, and experience to undertake an advertised assignment and deliver inputs/ outputs required under the TOR.
- A detailed, dated and signed Curriculum Vitae highlighting qualifications and experience in carrying out similar assignments, as well as references for possible checks.
- The last date to apply is 8th March 2022.
Address: Hafiz Doctor Muhammad Ibrahim, Director Elementary & Secondary Education KPK, Peshawar.