Table of Contents
Pak Army DSSC Jobs 2023 Direct Short Service Commission
Pakistan Army has announced online registration for Pak Army DSSC Jobs 2023 Direct Short Service Commission through the official website. Interested candidates from all over Pakistan may apply online.
Vacancies List: آسامیوں کے نام
- Engineering Officers
- ICT Officers
- BE Software Engineering
- BE Computer Engineering
- BS-Hons in Computer Sciences
- BE System Engineering
- Bs-Hons in Information Technology
- BS-Hons in Information Security
- BS-Hons in Cyber Security
- BS-Hons in Geo-Informatics
Academic Prerequisites Pak Army DSSC Jobs 2023
- ►Minimum 16 years of formal education (BS/ BE) in above mentioned disciplines from PEC/ HEC recognized institutions of Pakistan/ abroad with minimum of 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 or minimum 62.5% marks in annual system. In case of a foreign degree equivalence certificate from HEC must be provided.
- ►No 3rd Division/ Grade D and only one 2nd Division/ Grade C throughout the academic career.
- ►The applicant must have completed 4 years Engineering Degree in above mentioned disciplines irrespective of MSc/ MCS.
- ►Candidates only graduated from HEC/ PEC recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by PEC.
- ►Candidates possessing MSc/ MS Degree and 2-3 years work experience will be given preference.
- ►A candidate with specific higher qualification is eligible, even if he is twice rejected by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) for Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course/ Graduate Course or equivalent Naval/ Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Courses.
- ►Candidate once rejected for Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course/ Equivalent courses and once rejected in Post Graduate entry can avail one more chance for Post Graduate courses only.
- ►Appearing candidates can also apply on “Hope Certificates” duly issued by Head of the universities/ initiations. However, such candidates must submit final degree/ transcript by 15 Sep 2022 otherwise they will not be considered in final merit.
Verification of Degree/ Educating Documents.
- ►Candidates qualify preliminary selection process at AS&RCs level will require to attach copy of degree/ transcript duly verified by HEC/ PEC alongwith application form. The candidates appearing on hope certificate will submit verified degree/ transcript by HEC/ PEC within seven days on announcement of their result.
Course Prerequisites Pak Army DSSC Jobs 2023
06 July 2023 – 12 July 2023
28 years on 1 November 2023
– 5’- 4” (162.5 cm)
– As per Body Mass Index
Male Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
Additional Information Pak Army DSSC Jobs 2023
Basic Military Training.
6 Months at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul
Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years on E-Stamp papers wroth Rs. 100/- duly countersigned by Magistrate/ Notary Public/ Oath Commissioner.
In-Eligibility Conditions Pak Army DSSC Jobs 2023
|►||Rejected by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB)/ General Headquarters (GHQ)/ Naval Headquarters (NHQ)/ Air Headquarters (AHQ) selection boards:-|
|►||Twice rejected by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) for Post Graduate Entry.|
|►||Twice rejected by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) for Intermediate/ Graduate (Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course/ Graduate/ Equivalent) and once rejected by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) or General Headquarters (GHQ)/ Naval Headquartesr (NHQ)/ Air Headquarters (AHQ) based selection boards.|
|►||Once rejected by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) for Intermediate/ Graduate (Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course/ Graduate/ Equivalent) and twice rejected by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) or General Headquarters (GHQ)/ Naval Headquarters (NHQ)/ Air Headquarters (AHQ) based selection boards.|
|►||Twice screened out by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB).|
|►||Candidates tested within four months (120 days) gap of pervious appearance in IISB except waiver granted by the competent authority. However, bar of 120 days will not be applicable to candidates appearing in General Headquarters (GHQ)/ Naval Headquarters (NHQ)/ Air Headquarters (AHQ) selection boards.|
|►||Candidates dismissed/ removed/ debarred from Govt Services including Armed Force.|
|►||Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).|
|►||Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (PUF by AMB).|
|►||Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (AMB cannot be requested).|
|►||Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/ institution on disciplinary grounds.|
|►||Withdrawn/ discharged/ resigned or purchase of commission from any Armed Force Officers Academy/ Training Institution on any ground.|
|►||Tempering of academic certificates/ foregery/ concealment to get undue advantage will render to applicant permanently ineligible for all types of commission in Armed Force.|
|►||Candidates who have not completed 4 years Engineering Degree in given disciplines irrespective of MSc/ MCS.|
Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure
|►||Candidates can register either through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted:-|
|►||Registration through Internet. A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents (mentioned in advertisement) and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates must attain working knowledge of computer, as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.|
|►||Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers. Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration/ allotment of roll number along with necessary documents (mentioned in advertisement) and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.|
|►||Schedule of Preliminary Selection|
|►||Registration. 12 June 2023 – 30 June 2023|
|►||Preliminary Tests. 06 July 2023 – 12 July 2023|
|►||Intelligence/ Academic Tests. Intelligence/ degree level academic tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs on the date given by the computer during the registration process.|
|►||Preliminary Medical Test. Candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.|
|►||Physical Tests.Candidates must qualify following physical tests:-|
|► 1.6 Km Run – 9 minutes|
|► Push Ups – 10 repetitions in 2 minutes|
|► Sit Ups – 10 repetitions in 2 minutes|
|► Chin Ups – 2 repetitions in 2 minutes|
Further Selection Procedure
|►||Only short listed candidates will be called for Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) Tests/ Interviews through website as well as call up letters. Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) recommended candidates will be called for interview by General Headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board at Rawalpindi. No Traveling Allowace/ Daily Allowance (TA/DA) is admissible. Selected candidates by the General Headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board will undergo complete med exams in different CHMs as desired by the candidates. Final selection will be made at General Headquarters (GHQ) on the basis of overall performance of candidates.|
Documents Required at AS&RCs
|►||Original certificates/ detailed marks sheets alongwith five attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree.|
|►||Candidates serving in government Institutions/ Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned establishment.|
|►||Attested photo copy of domicile.|
|►||Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card alongwith verification slip obtained by NADRA.|
|►||6 x Coloured photos duly attested (1 x front & 5 x back).|
|►||Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favour of Director General personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ) Rwp.|
|►||Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC|
اگرآپکو روزنہ فری میں جابزکی وٹس ایپ الرٹ چاہیے تو گروپ جوائن کریں۔ نیچھے گروپ جوائن کریں۔
How to Apply for Pak Army DSSC Jobs 2023? آپلائی کرنے کا طریقہ
- Candidates can forward applications online via To send an online application – Click Here.
- The date and time of the test shall be intimated on the individual’s e-mail address.
- The date once given will not be changed.
- The closing date of availability of the Online Application Form is June 30, 2023.
ثواب کے نیت سے اپنے دوستوں کے ساتھ لازمی شئیر کریں۔