Table of Contents
NDU Jobs 2024 National Defence University
NDU Jobs 2024: On this page, we post current opportunities announced by the National Defence University Pakistan. We got the recent National Defence University Jobs 2024 from the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper.
The National Defence University (NDU), formerly introduced as Army War Course (1963–70), the National Defence College (1970–2007), is the military university with additional status of public university of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan focused on military education and training for the armed forces, including Pakistan military forces and two hundred foreign participants. Formerly established on 28 May 1970 at Rawalpindi, its academic principles are focused on command instructions, national security, military strategy, and war studies among other specified academic disciplines. It is one of the oldest military education and training institutes in the country with additional enrollments reserved for the civil servants.
Major general, then general Abdul Hamid Khan served as its first commandant, while brigadier Muhammad Ahmed was appointed the first chief instructor.The president of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan is appointed its chancellor while the chief of staff recommends appointment and the removal of its president, usually a three star armed officer. Nearly 44 years later of its establishment as Armed War Course, it was awarded the status of university after being recognised by the education commission of Pakistan on 5 February 2007 while the former Armed War Course (later re-designated as Armed War Forces Course) became one of its components.
Vacancies List: آسامیوں کے نام
- Data Entry Operator-DEO
- Gate Keeper
- Library Attendant
- Office Assistant
- Personal Assistant
- Sanitary Worker
- Security Guard
- Matric (Science/Arts)
- Intermediate (FA/FSC/DAE)
اگرآپکو روزنہ فری میں جابزکی وٹس ایپ الرٹ چاہیے تو گروپ جوائن کریں۔ نیچھے گروپ جوائن کریں۔
How to Apply for NDU Jobs 2024? آپلائی کرنے کا طریقہ
- Interested candidates must apply ONLINE y visiting the NDU Website (www.ndu.edu.pk).
- Create an account by clicking on the “Register” button and filling out the required information.
- Once your account is created, log in to the portal using your username and password.
- Browse through the available jobs and find a position that matches your qualifications and experience.
- Click on the job title to read the job description and requirements.
- If you meet the requirements, click on the “Apply Now” button to start the application process.
- Fill out the online application form and attach any required documents, such as your CV and educational certificates.
- Submit the application and wait for a response from the employer.
- In Service/ Government employees have to submit NOC/ DPC duly signed by the concerned authorities.
- Only Short-Listed candidates shall be called for Interview / Test. No TA / DA shall be admissible.
- The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel any or all of the advertised posts and the decision of the University shall remain binding in all cases.
- The closing date of availability of the Online Application Form is January 15, 2024.
ثواب کے نیت سے اپنے دوستوں کے ساتھ لازمی شئیر کریں۔