Table of Contents
Join Pakistan Navy Civilian Jobs 2023
We downloaded this Join Pakistan Navy Civilian Jobs 2023 Online Registration from the Daily Express newspaper. Pakistan Navy has announced today another Civilian Recruitment Advertisement.
Vacancies List: آسامیوں کے نام
- APS (Higher Formation) (BPS-16)
- APS (Lower Formation) (BPS-16)
Eligibility Terms and Conditions
- Age must be between 20-33 years.
- Bachelor’s degrees are eligible. In addition to this, applicants must possess shorthand skills of 100 words per minute and typing skills of 50 words per minute.
Vacancies against provincial quotas, such as Punjab, Sindh Rural, Sindh Urban, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, AJK, and Ex-FATA, are distributed and mentioned in the advertisement. Quotas are also reserved for females, minorities, and disabled individuals.
Pakistan Navy Recruitment Centers:
Applicants who lack internet facilities should visit the nearest Pak Navy Recruitment & Selection Center of the Pakistan Navy, such as Abbottabad, Dera Ismail Khan, Rawalpindi, Rahim Yar Khan, Sukkur, Swat, Sialkot, Shaheed Benazirabad, Faisalabad, Karachi, Kharian, Peshawar, Hyderabad, Khuzdar, Quetta, Gilgit Baltistan, Gwadar, Lahore, Multan, or Muzaffarabad.
اگرآپکو روزنہ فری میں جابزکی وٹس ایپ الرٹ چاہیے تو گروپ جوائن کریں۔ نیچھے گروپ جوائن کریں۔
How to Join Pakistan Navy Civilian Jobs 2023? آپلائی کرنے کا طریقہ
- Visit the Official Website:
- Go to the official Pakistan Navy recruitment website: https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- Create an Account:
- Look for the “Online Registration” or “Apply Online” option on the website.
- Create an account by providing your email address and setting up a password. Follow the instructions to verify your email address.
- Log In:
- Log in to your account using the credentials you created.
- Fill Out the Application Form:
- Once logged in, you will need to fill out the online application form. Provide accurate information, including personal details, educational qualifications, and other required information.
- Upload Documents:
- Scan and upload the necessary documents, such as your educational certificates, national identity card, photographs, and any other documents specified in the application guidelines.
- Review and Submit:
- Review your application to ensure that all information is correct and that you have uploaded the required documents.
- Submit the Application:
- Click the “Submit” or “Apply” button to submit your application. Make sure you receive a confirmation message or email that your application has been successfully submitted.
- Check Application Status:
- You can log in to your account to check the status of your application and any updates related to the recruitment process.
- Prepare for Exams and Interviews:
- If your application is accepted, you may be invited to take an entrance test or appear for an interview. Prepare thoroughly for these assessments to increase your chances of success.
- The closing date of availability of the Online Application Form is October 08, 2023.
ثواب کے نیت سے اپنے دوستوں کے ساتھ لازمی شئیر کریں۔