Table of Contents
GIKI Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Jobs 2024
GIKI Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Jobs 2024: Here, you will read the information on GIKI Institute of Engineering Science and Technology. We received a GIKI Institute of Engineering Science and Technology job notification from the Daily Aaj newspaper.
The Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (Urdu: غلام اسحاق خان انسٹیٹیوٹ; commonly referred as GIKI) is a private research university located in Topi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Pakistan. The institute has a 400-acre (1.6 km2) campus that is located in the vicinity of Swabi District.
It was founded by the former President of Pakistan, Ghulam Ishaq Khan, in 1993. Since its establishment, the institute has consistently attracted the country’s most influential scientists such as Abdul Qadeer Khan, Asghar Qadir, and Shaukat Hameed Khan, who played a role in elevating the institute as one of world’s finest science and engineering college. GIKI is known to be a competitive institution with a low acceptance rate requiring students to show extraordinary academic excellence and capabilities with strong financial footing to be accommodated.
GIK is one of the top institutions ranked by the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
GIKI Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Jobs 2024 Details:
Vacancies List: آسامیوں کے نام
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Professor
- Civil Engineering
- Computer and Communication Officer
- Junior Teacher
- Lab Engineer
- Management Trainee
- Network Administrator
- Senior Software Developer
- Website and Graphic Designer
JOB OPPORTUNITIES GIKI Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Jobs 2024
(We are an equal opportunity employer)
Applications are invited from qualified PEC registered persons (where applicable) for the following positions in the Institute:
|Assistant Professor, Civil Engineering
|Assistant Professor and Lecturer, Engineering Sciences
|Lecturer, Chemical Engineering
|Director (Office of Research Innovation and Commercialization)
|Director (Incubation Center)
|Senior Software Developer
|Assistant Director (Incubation Center)
|Website and Graphics Designer
|Lab. Engineer, Engineering Sciences / Mechatronics Engineer/ Mechanical Engineer
|Junior Teacher, Mathematics, GIK School & College
|Computer and Communication Officer
GIKI Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Jobs 2024 Faculty positions are available in the following Discipline:
- Specialization in Geotechnical Engineering, preferably expertise in computation and modeling.
- Specialization in Water Resources Engineering, preferably expertise in hydrology and climate modeling.
- Specialization in Structural Engineering, preferably expertise in design and numerical modeling.
The candidates must have undergraduate degree in Bachelor of Civil Engineering.
Engineering Sciences: Specialization in Applied Mathematics and Applied Physics.
Chemical Engineering: Specialization in Chemical Engineering.
REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE OF THE ABOVE POSITIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
PhD in the relevant field from HEC recognized University / Institution, preferably with some publications in refereed journals of international repute. The applicant should have demonstrated the capability to conduct independent and original research.
Master’s Degree/ (First Class) in the relevant field from HEC recognized University / Institution with no 3rd Division in the Academic career.
The Director will manage and enhance the research activities of the university, develop research policies and priorities, work for fund raising for research and other activities, mobilize faculty, business community and industry for research commercialization and serve as an effective advocate for research with the university and to its broader community of stakeholders and supporters. The candidates must have experience of strong ties with the governments, business /industry, entrepreneur, university and social communities. Should also possess proven leadership experience in managing and growing non-profit organizations.
He/she will also develop and implement the strategy and business development plans required to execute program initiatives to enhance the progress of the ORIC. The position also involves looking after operational aspects of the ORIC. He/she will work in close liaison with other organizations including, business/technology Incubators and Universities’ Science & Technology Parks (if any) and contribute to the overall objectives of the Institute.
In addition, the Director will:
- Monetize royalty streams from licenses
- Monitor department budget
- Oversee IP webpage, in conjunction with the IT Department
- Promote Institute IP success stories and utilize them to leverage commercialization efforts.
- Work for technical marketing and licensing for the commercialization of the Institute’s IP
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal person shall have an 18 years Master’s degree (PhD degree will be given preference) and should have an entrepreneurial mindset and 10 years’ experience in relevant field.”
Director Incubation Center:
GIK Institute seeks a full time Director (Incubation Center) with the following qualifications and experience:
- Responsible for the overall operations of the Incubation Center.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the Incubation Center and be responsible to implement, monitor and evaluate the staff and participants of the Center.
- To build and create new relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- To provide mentorship to the startups.
- To evaluate the progress of the startups.
- To organize events for the Incubation participants, such as demo days, launch pads, investors’ summits, etc.
- To coordinate with all stakeholders, i.e. incubation participants, other incubation centers, venture capitalists, angel investors, funding agencies and sponsors, etc.
- To assist the Institute in Continuous Professional Development.
- To ensure the success of the Institute’s Commitment to supporting economic development by facilitating entrepreneurship and startups.
- Commercialization of products and services developed by the startups.
- Prepare monthly progress reports for GIK Institute, quarterly reports for donors including but not limited to physical and financial progress of the project. Record minutes of meetings.
- Develop international linkages.
- Fundraising for startups and Incubation Center.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Institute.
- Postgraduate degree (18 years’ education) from a reputed international or HEC recognized local institution in Engineering/Technology/Entrepreneurship/Business or other related field.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a significant role in academia or industry, of which at least 3 years’ experience should include tech startups, the detail of which is given below:
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in IT/technology and substantial corporate experience, particularly in the private sector. He/she will also have at least 3 years’ experience in tech startups, strong links with industry in the country and abroad, and venture capital and other sources of funding. Strong communication and management skills are essential.
Senior Software Developer:
B.S. in Computer Science / Software Engineering or relevant discipline (min. 16 years’ education) from a recognized university. At least 4 years’ relevant experience in developing software for academia. Expertise in full-stack development (ASP .Net Core and Angular), web development, and/or Odoo development (CMS/LMS/ERP).
MS in Computer Science or relevant discipline. Minimum 4 years’ experience in Network/System Administration (experience within the enterprise / education sector is desirable. Sound technical background / knowledge and experience of LANs including structured cabling, WANs, Wi-Fi, SDN and Cisco router is required. Good working experience of Microsoft office tools. Must be CCNA. Excellent communication skills, flexibility, ability to resolve issues and to maintain positive relationships with users and team”.
Assistant Director (Incubation Center):
Master’s degree (at least 16 years’ education) from a reputed international or HEC recognized local institution in Engineering/Technology/Entrepreneurship/Business or other related field. The candidate should also have at least 2 years’ experience in tech startups, strong links with industry in the country and abroad, and venture capital and other sources of funding. Strong communication and management skills are essential.
Website and Graphics Designer:
B.S. degree preferably in graphic arts, design or related field (min. 16 years education) from a recognized University. Persons should have command on Web Designing, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, In-Design, Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web, creativity, and imagination with an ability to find practical solutions to the problems. Relevant experience of 2 years will be preferred, Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects. Familiarity with HTML ,CSS and WordPress preferred
Lab. Engineer, Engineering Sciences:
BE/BS degree in Engineering Sciences /Electrical / Electronic from a recognized university. Candidates having hands on experience in the fields of Digital Signal Processing, Embedded Systems Programming, Electrical Machines and Power Transmission in reputed teaching and research Institution will be preferred.
Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineer:
BS/BE in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering with 1st division from a recognized university. Candidates having hands on experience of lab supervision and lab development will be given preference.
MBA or equivalent (BS in IT/Computer Science will be preferred) at least 16 years’ of education and excellent academic record with specialization in Human Resource Management, Accounting and Finance, Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Procurement, Marketing, General Business Management and allied disciplines. IT, Software Knowledge and Computer Skills are essential (Maximum age limit 25 years). Preference will be given to female candidates.
Computer and Communication Officer:
BS Hons. (4 years) In Computing/Electrical Engineering with 3 years’ working experience in the relevant field. The applicant should be fully conversant with Computer/having strong research skills using Google. Proficient in using MS Excel so as to be able to make estimated financial plans. Good writing and communication skills for effective follow up on several cases. He / She should also have ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Market-based salary commensurate to his/her qualification and experience will be offered.
JUNIOR LEVEL TEACHER, MATHEMATICS, GIK SCHOOL & COLLEGE (FEMALE):
1st Class Master’s degree in Mathematics and B.Ed from recognized university. Candidates having two years’ experience in a reputed English Medium School or at College level will be preferred. Good Computer skills are essential.
اگرآپکو روزنہ فری میں جابزکی وٹس ایپ الرٹ چاہیے تو گروپ جوائن کریں۔ نیچھے گروپ جوائن کریں۔
How to Apply for GIKI Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Jobs 2024? آپلائی کرنے کا طریقہ
- Candidates can forward applications online via To send an online application – Click Here.
- In-charge (HR) GIK Institute, Topi-23640, Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Ph: 0938-281026 Ext: 2442 Email: [email protected]
- Applications that are incomplete or received late will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
- TA/DA will not be permitted for the test/interview.
- The closing date of availability for this job is 16 January 2024.
ثواب کے نیت سے اپنے دوستوں کے ساتھ لازمی شئیر کریں۔