Table of Contents
BISP Jobs 2023 Benazir Income Support Program
BISP Jobs 2023: Here, you will get BISP Jobs 2023 Benazir Income Support Program | www.bisp.gov.pk. This notice is reported today through the Daily Jang Newspaper. The BISP Government of Pakistan is looking for applications across Pakistan to fill the new opportunities.
Benazir Income Support Program – BISP Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||28 May 2023|
|Last Date:||29 May 2023|
|Deprtment:||Benazir Income Support Program – BISP|
|Address:||Director HR (HQ & Establishment), Room No. 221, Second Floor, BISP F Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
Vacancies List: آسامیوں کے نام
- Data Analyst-UCT
- Payment System/Banking Consultant
- Hybrid Social Protection Specialist (Design and Operations)
- Hybrid Social Protection Specialist (Payments and Complaints)
- Hybrid Social Protection Specialist (Monitoring and Evaluation)
- System Development Specialist (NSER/CCT)
- Advisor (Information Technology)
- Web/Core Application Development Lead
- Lead Solution Architect
- Sr. Project Manager (MIS)
- Database Lead
- Lead Data Scientist
- System & Storage Lead
- Secure Coding Expert
- Advisor (Finance & Accounts)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (16 Years of Education)
اگرآپکو روزنہ فری میں جابزکی وٹس ایپ الرٹ چاہیے تو گروپ جوائن کریں۔ نیچھے گروپ جوائن کریں۔
How to Apply for BISP Jobs 2023? آپلائی کرنے کا طریقہ
- Candidates can forward applications online via To send an online application – Click Here. Download TORs
- Only eligible candidates will be called for a screening/written test. T.AD.A shall not be admissible.
- The original documents shall also be checked at the time of the interview, in case of any discrepancy, the candidature would be canceled.
- Candidates in Government Service will have to resign from their service before joining if they are selected.
- BISP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all genders and other candidates belonging to marginalized segments of society to apply.
- Preference will be given to the domicile holder of the relevant District of the post. However, it shall not be the sole criteria of selection.
- BISP reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- If any candidate, who applied for the post in Category I or II, is interested to apply for the post in Category III, then he/she is required to apply separately against the post in Category III above, which will be filled on open merit basis, clearly indicating the place of posting.
- Candidate to be appointed on a contract basis will not claim regularization on any grounds and will not be regularized in BISP Service.
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- The closing date of availability of the Online Application Form is May 29, 2023.
ثواب کے نیت سے اپنے دوستوں کے ساتھ لازمی شئیر کریں۔